Gayan Samaj Deval Club believes that in the current scenario it is ideal that the like minded organizations come together and make the collaborative efforts which would lead to better results. Accordingly the club has entered into collaborations with some of the leading organizations for various activities as ahead
- NCPA Mumbai: Under the aegis of P. L. Deshpande Foundation promoting talented artists in the newer generation.
- Centre for Performing Arts, Pune University: With the support of Sir Ratan Tata Trust to organise concerts, festivals and various seminars.
- Dadar Matunga Cultural Centre, Mumbai.
- Kala Akademi, Goa.
- Tarangini Sanskrutik Pratisthan, Mumbai.
- Veena Varadayini, Mumbai.
Gayan Samaj Deval Club is grateful to the following Donors & Sponsors for their generous support in the mission of promoting Indian Classical Music, Dance & Drama.
- Ghatge Patil Group, Kolhapur,
- The Kolhapur Sugar Mills, Kolhapur,
- S. G. Phyto Pharma Ltd., Kolhapur,
- Chatrapati Shri Shahu Sugar Factory, Kagal,
- Ayodhya Builders & Developers, Kolhapur,
- State Bank of India,
- Union Bank of India,
- The Ratnakar Bank Ltd. Kolhapur,
- Shri Jawahar Sugar Factory, Hupri,
- PMC Bank [Punjab and Maharashtra Cooperative Bank Ltd.] are amongst the other frequent sponsors for various annual events of the club.
|Aims & Objectives||Board of Trustees||Sponsors & Collaborators|